Sahih Muslim is one of the famous Sihah-e-Sittah (six major ahadith) books of the Hadith in Islam. It is the second most authentic hadith collection after Sahih Bukhari, and is highly acclaimed by Muslims. Sahih Muslim application is being provided to you to share and increase Hadith knowledge of Muslims around the world. English version of Sahih Muslim, guides us in proper and right way to spend our life according to Islam. The Sahih Muslim is an easy to use application for every age. Its graphical interface is beautifully designed. You can share this application with your Muslim friends and family members.
• Complete list of Hadith books
• Beautiful graphics and easy to use interface
• Face book Sharing
• Searching a particular word or sentence regarding Hadith
You will see a list of seven items appearing after splash screen.
List of Books
Tapping on the List of Books button, opens a list of different categories of Hadith books. Tapping on each book name opens another list of Hadiths, tapping on which you can see the full Hadith page in English.
• From the same page, you can tap on > or < button to view next or previous Hadith respectively.
• From the same page, you can add the current Hadith to Favorites.
Tapping on the Introduction button, takes you to the page, which provides you the introduction to Sahih Muslim’s Hadith collection.
Hadith of the day
Tapping on the Hadith of the day button, opens up a random Hadith daily. This notification can be enabled/disabled on Settings page.
Tapping on the Favorites button, opens a list of favorites added by you.
Tapping on the Instructions button, opens page where you can view the important instructions on how to use this application.
• From the main menu, tap on the Search icon on top right corner of the screen to search a particular Hadith by keyword or by reference.
• From the main menu, tap on the Share icon to select the medium to share this application with your friends or relatives.
• From the main menu, tap on the i icon to view the application version and company information.
• From the main menu, tap on the More Apps icon to view the other application developed by us.
• From the main menu, tap on the Disclaimer icon to view the disclaimer details.
• From the main menu, tap on the Settings icon to enable/disable Hadith
• On the Settings page, set the text size, text color and background color.
• Tap on the Save button to save the settings. Tap on the Reset button to reset the settings to default.
This application is being provided to you to share and increase your Hadith knowledge. We have developed this application through our best efforts collecting the Hadith data through the most authentic sources. However, human errors are possible. If you find any discrepancies or authenticity of the Hadith, please report to us on email@example.com.
Support us with your valuable feedback and good ratings, so that we can
bring to you more of quality Islamic applications. Thanks in advance.